Thursday, December 8, 2011

Yum

Walking amongst the drone, living dead, I wandered through my city today.

I hate the slow walking junkies.  They're the people that get off on walking really slow, holding everyone else up, laughing as we try to push past.
Usually they are larger than average and waddle side to side as trek forward.
But they also come in every shape and form, diverting into my direct path because they saw some sparkle in a shop window.

Today, stuck behind a conga line of middle aged waddlers, I looked for a hole to jump through to overtake them.  On the narrow street, they dominated.

Just behind one of their ears, I whispered 'Yum'.

They turned around and I stared at them and smiled.

They soon moved out of my way.  I no longer have a problem with slow walkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment