Friday, December 16, 2011

Today, I hide

After two anxiety attacks found their way into my week, my energy levels lay depleted for my Saturday.

I do not want to see anyone today. 
I don't talk to anyone.
I don't want to see anyone.
I don't want to know that the world exists today.

I have no passion for the crazy today.  I will write today off like Saturday did not exist.

I will just curl into a ball and lie on my well-loved couch and listen to the mumblings on my television.
Today, it is all too much.  I've seen enough people this week, I've been judged enough.

I will escape into the world of new release movies, giving my mind a break from my stressful life.

Today, I will disappear from the world and hopefully tomorrow I will re-enter with more energy.

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment