Sunday, December 4, 2011

My weekend has now disappeared...

My disappearing weekend...

Why do I only have a one day weekend?  Saturday now is the only day where I spend enjoying myself, playing hard, partying hard and enjoying myself.

Awesome - I love Saturdays and always will.

But Sunday, trusty old Sunday, has become a missing day.  I might as well only have a six day week.  Sunday is spent sleeping in, recovering til midday then lunch, after which point I begin preparing for my week ahead.

Ironing, organsing files, reading emails, making sure I consevre enough enegry to make it through the week.

I may not get paid for it but work has already stolen my Sunday - welcome to the unoffical six day week.

1 comment:

  1. Well - thanks to my phone, I am now attached to emails all day - every day. I know how you feel

    ReplyDelete